Bayside

• Thread starter Thread starter Jayson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jayson

Does anyone have any information about the apparitions of Our Lady of the Roses at Bayside? Are these generally regarded as genuine?

It is my understanding that the “apparations” at Bayside were condemned by the Church, and the person/persons responsible were told to stop. They didn’t. Many of the “messages” were not in line with Catholic teachings and beliefs.

Peace,
Linda

See, that’s the difference between hoaxes and real apparitions such as Fatima. Fatima was so humble and meek. In your heart you just know it is real. With things such as Bayside (I’ve been reading up on it a bit) it just doesn’t feel right.

Not only has bayside been condemned, I was under the impression that the “seer” admitted it as a hoax?

Josh

I ordered a tape…Miracles in the Eucharist…over the internet, and it turned out that I got it thru Bayside…and recieved a bunch of literature from them.

Just by looking at their website and reading this material…they freaked me out, and I figured it was bogus. They were suggesting that the next pope would be the anti-christ (Before JPII passed).

It’s unfortunate that they got their hands on a legitimate material such as this tape (Mother Angelica is in the prologue)…BTW…the tape itself was very poor quality…I had a feeling it was copied…so maybe there is some illegal activity also.

Lillith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back