Beautiful Tridentine Mass Photos

• Thread starter Thread starter DominvsVobiscvm
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DominvsVobiscvm

Ha! Made ya look!

Its actually a “Youth Mass.” I’m sure the “charismatics” on the Board would approve. Catholics on the other hand . . .

:rolleyes:

Is there any way to view a Tridentine Mass online or via video/dvd? I saw a video ad on I believe Amazon.com going for about $30, which is pretty steep for a single Mass.

Thanks for any leads…

Very beautiful…is there a national or international movement that has a similar website? And, forgive me if I missed it on the web, are these schismatics holding Mass or diocesan priests?

40.png
OpusDei:
Very beautiful…is there a national or international movement that has a similar website? And, forgive me if I missed it on the web, are these schismatics holding Mass or diocesan priests?
They are not schismatic. Read the tab “about” at this website.

unavoce.org/about.htm

If you really want to see some pics of"the most beautiful thing, this side of Heaven", check out my newly created website:
Wow, NDIrish, that truly is a beautiful website you have going there! I’ve never yet had the opportunity to attend a Tridentine Mass, but I do hope to someday! Nice job with the photos, they’re lovely.

Shamus:)

40.png
ShamHy89:
Wow, NDIrish, that truly is a beautiful website you have going there! I’ve never yet had the opportunity to attend a Tridentine Mass, but I do hope to someday! Nice job with the photos, they’re lovely.

Shamus:)
Thanks! Hopefully I can get my Bishop to agree!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back