'Beng' is alive and well!

• Thread starter Thread starter Jenlyn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jenlyn

To all concerned,

Tru was watching another forum, it also had a ‘beng’ thread, and he just posted today!!! Yeah, our prayers were answered!

Peace,
Jen

40.png
Jenlyn:
To all concerned,

Tru was watching another forum, it also had a ‘beng’ thread, and he just posted today!!! Yeah, our prayers were answered!

Peace,
Jen
That’s great news…thanks for the update.

Maria

40.png
Jenlyn:
To all concerned,

Peace,
Jen
Thank you Jesus! Hallaluia! ❤️

Let him know that we all were concerned.
Hope he posts here soon…I mean on This thread.

God IS with Us!
Edwin

Praise God he is alive, but let us continue to keep him in prayer. The hard part has just beginning.

Beng, we are praying for your safety and health. May God continue to bless you and keep you safe.

That is awesome news. I agree with dhgray - this is just the start. I will continue to pray for him, his family and all those in that area.

40.png
Fitz:
Did you send Beng a message that we were all praying for him?
Fitz,

I would love to send him a message but I am not a member of this forum: forums.catholic-convert.com neither is Tru. If someone from this forum is a member of that forum they could send him a message.

If anyone wants to read what he wrote, he did write about what is happening there, you can go to this site:
forums.catholic-convert.com/viewtopic.php?t=25554&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105 (I hope this works 🙂 )

Peace,
Jen

PRAISE GOD!!! BENG IS ALIVE AND WELL… PRAYING IN TONGUES DOES WORK!!! 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back