Best book on Our Lady of Fatima?

• Thread starter Thread starter Joey1976
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joey1976

I was not sure what topic to put this under. What is considered the best book on Our Lady of Fatima? Any suggestions? Thanks.

There are several books by Sister Lucia herself. I consider them to be the last word on Fatima.

I would buy the book about Fatima written by Renzo Allegri. I haven’t read it, but I did read his book about Padre Pio and it was very good, so if I was going to read a book about Fatima I would read the one written by Renzo Allegri (I’m not sure what the exact title is).

Anima Christi:
I would buy the book about Fatima written by Renzo Allegri. I haven’t read it, but I did read his book about Padre Pio and it was very good, so if I was going to read a book about Fatima I would read the one written by Renzo Allegri (I’m not sure what the exact title is).
I have seen the book in stores. it is:
Fatima: The Story Behind the Miracles by Renzo Allegri, Roberto Allegri. I have read Padre Pio: A Man of Hope
by Renzo Allegri and enjoyed it.

Fatima book seems to be the most recent book written without an agenda. However, it barely mentions the third secret since that was released at the time the book was being released.

I am hoping they update this book.

PF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back