Best performance by a child in a film

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had thought of that movie too. The old one in black and white!

She was devilish but not as bad as damien ib the omen!
I’ll be off topic here, but when my 13 year old son was a toddler my MIL purchased him a little raincoat and hat that was JUST like Damien’s little hat and coat. :eek:

It wasn’t on purpose, I’m pretty sure she hadn’t seen the film. It gave me the heebie jeebies for him to wear it.😊
 
I’ll be off topic here, but when my 13 year old son was a toddler my MIL purchased him a little raincoat and hat that was JUST like Damien’s little hat and coat. :eek:

It wasn’t on purpose, I’m pretty sure she hadn’t seen the film. It gave me the heebie jeebies for him to wear it.😊
Haha! 🙂
 
I’ll be off topic here, but when my 13 year old son was a toddler my MIL purchased him a little raincoat and hat that was JUST like Damien’s little hat and coat. :eek:

It wasn’t on purpose, I’m pretty sure she hadn’t seen the film. It gave me the heebie jeebies for him to wear it.😊
LOL!! That would give me the heebie jeebies too! :rotfl:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top