Bible passage on exorcism/demons

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcoPolo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarcoPolo

Guest
I can’t seem to find a certain passage in the Bible where it says something like if a person has demons exorcised out of him and he falls away even more demons enter him the second time. Something like that. Anyone know?
 
Luke 11:24-26

24
“When an unclean spirit goes out of someone, it roams through arid regions searching for rest but, finding none, it says, ‘I shall return to my home from which I came.’
25
But upon returning, it finds it swept clean and put in order.
26
Then it goes and brings back seven other spirits more wicked than itself who move in and dwell there, and the last condition of that person is worse than the first.”
 
Winner, Joe! It probably didn’t help that I had it in my head that passage was in one of Peter’s epistles… 😊
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top