G
GetUpKid
Guest
Greetings Everyone,
I’m starting a community where I want people to show their films about the Bible. If you shot a Bible story on film or if you know of someone who did, this is the place I would like for all of us to show our stories on screen. I would like all filmmakers, amateurs and professional to post their videos of stories from the Bible and create a community where we will all discuss it and inform each other about it. Please let me know what you think about this idea and how can we get for people to know about this. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
biblestoriesonscreen.blogspot.com/
I’m starting a community where I want people to show their films about the Bible. If you shot a Bible story on film or if you know of someone who did, this is the place I would like for all of us to show our stories on screen. I would like all filmmakers, amateurs and professional to post their videos of stories from the Bible and create a community where we will all discuss it and inform each other about it. Please let me know what you think about this idea and how can we get for people to know about this. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
biblestoriesonscreen.blogspot.com/