Biographical information for St. John the Apostle?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CRM_Brother
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CRM_Brother

Guest
I wish to start a personal project focused around the life of St. John the Apostle and was wondering if anyone knew of any good modern biographies upon him or historical sources that detail his life, preferably from the Church fathers. Any help would be great.

Thanks and God Bless,
Br. Ben
 
I wish to start a personal project focused around the life of St. John the Apostle and was wondering if anyone knew of any good modern biographies upon him or historical sources that detail his life, preferably from the Church fathers. Any help would be great.

Thanks and God Bless,
Br. Ben
I’d start by trying to find writings by St. Ignatius of Antioch. He was one of St. John’s disciples, and, as such, probably wrote extensively about him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top