L
lufty
Guest
Background: I am new to the Catholic Church, and am exploring RCIA. I have attended my 1st Mass, and RCIA meeting.
Question: Tonight I attended Mass at a Dominican Cathedral, which was somewhat different then the Mass I attended on last Saturday. After the Eucharist, and at the “end” of the Mass, members lined up and some kind of blessing was given by the Priests. The Blessing contained the touching of the cheeks with something, and the sign of the Cross. I was unsure if this was an acceptable function for me, as I am not yet Baptized, or Catholic yet (got some time and learning to go, with God’s grace). What was this Blessing?
Thanks,
God Bless
Enoch
Question: Tonight I attended Mass at a Dominican Cathedral, which was somewhat different then the Mass I attended on last Saturday. After the Eucharist, and at the “end” of the Mass, members lined up and some kind of blessing was given by the Priests. The Blessing contained the touching of the cheeks with something, and the sign of the Cross. I was unsure if this was an acceptable function for me, as I am not yet Baptized, or Catholic yet (got some time and learning to go, with God’s grace). What was this Blessing?
Thanks,
God Bless
Enoch