Blocking Porn

  • Thread starter Thread starter kaypriddy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaypriddy

Guest
H does one block porn sites on a child’s iPhone? I just can’t remember what I’ve heard many times on Catholic radio. Thanks!
 
Download K9 Browser app, it’s free for individuals. Or Net Nanny app for 4.99

Personally, we have Net Nanny for PC and Mac (40.00/per year).
 
H does one block porn sites on a child’s iPhone? I just can’t remember what I’ve heard many times on Catholic radio. Thanks!
I don’t think you can block sites on the IPhone by simply installing a new app. You need to go to Settings, Restrictions, Parental Controls, and then specify how you want to block sites.

If you used an app like K9, your child could just use another app to access the internet.

Let me know if you have trouble, and I can double check how my wife and I did it.
 
Thanks so much, Mercy Street! Will pass that info on to my daughter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top