S
slimmom3
Guest
I was sitting with my husband and 3 teens at Mass on Sunday when a family came in late and sat behind us. There was a mom, three teens and a pre-teen. They were quite disruptive playing with their i phones, eating and unwrapping food (during the quiet gospel), laughing and chewing gum. Mom seemed to be oblivious! At some point during Mass, gum was placed on our pew while we were standing. DD and myself were gummed!!! In all my 50 years of attending Mass, I have never had my pew booby trapped.
I can deal with disruption. It happens and it give me good examples to show my own kids how NOT to behave. The gum goes too far. I’m wondering if I should go to our pastor or will he laugh me out of his office. What would you do? Gum was discovered at the end of Mass while attempting to rise from our seats. Offending family was gone. My daughter knows one of the teens names. Really disgusted about the whole thing!
I can deal with disruption. It happens and it give me good examples to show my own kids how NOT to behave. The gum goes too far. I’m wondering if I should go to our pastor or will he laugh me out of his office. What would you do? Gum was discovered at the end of Mass while attempting to rise from our seats. Offending family was gone. My daughter knows one of the teens names. Really disgusted about the whole thing!