J
Joe_Brown
Guest
Why does the North American Bible (Catholic) have Jesus saying this:
"To the angel of the church in Sardis, 2 write this: " 'The one who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars says this: "I know your works, that you have the reputation of being alive, but you are dead.
Be watchful and strengthen what is left, which is going to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.
I know in some translation it is different, but why is Jesus saying my God in the Catholic Bible, or is this even him talking?? I have had trouble understanding revelations on these parts. I appreciate the help
(By the way I am not contesting the divinity of Jesus, as I am a faithful Catholic.)
"To the angel of the church in Sardis, 2 write this: " 'The one who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars says this: "I know your works, that you have the reputation of being alive, but you are dead.
Be watchful and strengthen what is left, which is going to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.
I know in some translation it is different, but why is Jesus saying my God in the Catholic Bible, or is this even him talking?? I have had trouble understanding revelations on these parts. I appreciate the help