Book Recommendation

• Thread starter Thread starter E.E.N.S
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

E.E.N.S

I just wanted to make a quick note to recommend one of my all-time favorite books, God Alone, it’s a collection of the writings of St. Louis deMontfort…it’s simply amazing! Plus the cause for him being the 34th doctor of the Church is underway (I believe).

If anyone here has read it, please feel free to add your comments.

Simply wonderful!! 🙂

<<I just wanted to make a quick note to recommend one of my all-time favorite books, God Alone, it’s a collection of the writings of St. Louis deMontfort…it’s simply amazing! Plus the cause for him being the 34th doctor of the Church is underway (I believe).

If anyone here has read it, please feel free to add your comments.>>

I haven’t read that particular book, but I have read “True Devotion to Mary” and have made the consecration to Jesus through Mary.
I think it is a valuable spiritual book, and I rejoice at the news that the cause for de Montfort being a doctor of the Church may be underway.

In any case, “True Devotion” is a great spiritual gold mine!

Peace,

Dorothy

Dorothy said:
<<I just wanted to make a quick note to recommend one of my all-time favorite books, God Alone, it’s a collection of the writings of St. Louis deMontfort…it’s simply amazing! Plus the cause for him being the 34th doctor of the Church is underway (I believe).

If anyone here has read it, please feel free to add your comments.>>

I haven’t read that particular book, but I have read “True Devotion to Mary” and have made the consecration to Jesus through Mary.
I think it is a valuable spiritual book, and I rejoice at the news that the cause for de Montfort being a doctor of the Church may be underway.

In any case, “True Devotion” is a great spiritual gold mine!

Peace,

Dorothy

“True Devotion” is just one of the MANY great books contained within “God Alone.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back