F
fannypanny
Guest
hey
Im looking to get a few books for my friends birthday. She asked me, whether i could get her a something on modern day saints! The first thing that I thought of was - ‘Rachel’s tears’ and ‘She said yes’ - the 2 books on teen saints who died in the columbine massacre. However, I just got informed that she already owns those 2 books. She is currently 20 and she wants me to buy any other books on those 2 martyrs or possibly any young saint within this time period.
suggestions are much appreciated?!!?!
thanks,
Im looking to get a few books for my friends birthday. She asked me, whether i could get her a something on modern day saints! The first thing that I thought of was - ‘Rachel’s tears’ and ‘She said yes’ - the 2 books on teen saints who died in the columbine massacre. However, I just got informed that she already owns those 2 books. She is currently 20 and she wants me to buy any other books on those 2 martyrs or possibly any young saint within this time period.
suggestions are much appreciated?!!?!
thanks,
- fanny