V
vince2paul
Guest
Hi everyone,
It’s been awhile since I’m on this forum.
I started a small Catholic bookshop beginning of this year, but only last month I took it seriously and got deal with a few publishers.
A friend recommended “Real Man” a book by Edwin Louis Cole (Ed Cole). This book is being used for real man retreat, which is getting well-known in Indonesia. It was adapted from Protestant.
I wonder whether anyone has read this book and what’s your comment about it.
Thanks.
It’s been awhile since I’m on this forum.
I started a small Catholic bookshop beginning of this year, but only last month I took it seriously and got deal with a few publishers.
A friend recommended “Real Man” a book by Edwin Louis Cole (Ed Cole). This book is being used for real man retreat, which is getting well-known in Indonesia. It was adapted from Protestant.
I wonder whether anyone has read this book and what’s your comment about it.
Thanks.