Books on Miracles?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maureen44
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maureen44

Guest
Hi Everyone,
New here. I’ve been reading for a few days and enjoyed reading several of the threads.

I’m interested in books/articles that deal with giving evidence of various miracles, i.e the Shroud of Turin, Padre Pio’s bi-location and cures at Lourdes.

If anyone can give me titles or point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it!

Thank you very much for your time. 🙂
 
Maureen,

Hello and welcome to the Catholic Answers Forums! I hope you have a blessed and uplifting time here.

I don’t have any books on the Shroud of Turin, Lourdes, or Padre Pio, but here are a couple of others:

Fatima: The Great Sign

The Incorruptibles

Unfortunately I cannot lay my hands on my copies to get authors and publication dates, but the titles should be a starting point.
  • Liberian
 
Raised from the Dead by Father Albert J. Hebert, S.M. is another good one.
 
Hi Everyone,
New here. I’ve been reading for a few days and enjoyed reading several of the threads.

I’m interested in books/articles that deal with giving evidence of various miracles, i.e the Shroud of Turin, Padre Pio’s bi-location and cures at Lourdes.

If anyone can give me titles or point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it!

Thank you very much for your time. 🙂
Eucharistic Miracles by Joan Carroll Cruz who also wrote The Incorruptibles.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top