"Boundaries" by Dr. Henry Cloud on SALE

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheRealJuliane
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheRealJuliane

Guest
This is a book I recommend HIGHLY and right now, it’s on sale through Dave Ramsey’s website. It even comes with a bonus audio file by Dr. Cloud, titled, “Pruning.”

$12 for both. Shipping is about $5. Still a bargain since it’s a hard-bound book.

Boundaries

p.s. The website says only 1,000 are available so don’t wait! 👍
 
The audio presentation is also GREAT, it’s about cutting out activities and people that we need to leave behind in order to embrace the new things we want to achieve.

👍
 
I bought the Kindle edition a few weeks back. I’m not done with it but the advice is great! I’ve “highlighted” so much of it:)

Thanks for recommending it:thumbsup:
 
Excellent book. Highly recommend also. Bought the paperback over a year ago - very reasonable price at Amazon. Many of those are likely still available at Amazon also. Also available in many libraries - for free. Can definitely help so many people in their lives, relationships, families, and marriages - on every level!
 
Not applicable here in UK. Oh well 🤷
I agree. Your country is so much of a legal and multicultural nightmare, that to apply any kind of boundaries, self-defense, self-definition or collectively possess your own identity, would get you thrown in prison for one list of reasons or another.

I really don’t know how you people function over there, though it’s bad here.
 
I agree. Your country is so much of a legal and multicultural nightmare, that to apply any kind of boundaries, self-defense, self-definition or collectively possess your own identity, would get you thrown in prison for one list of reasons or another.

I really don’t know how you people function over there, though it’s bad here.
That’s not what she meant, only that the website can’t send the book over there. :rolleyes: Boundaries know no limit - anyone in any country needs them. Insulting another’s country isn’t helpful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top