Buying a bl. kateri tekakwitha medal

• Thread starter Thread starter silverwings_88
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silverwings_88

Are there any stores that are in British Columbia or in Canada online or offline besides the organisations of Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha that would sell her medal? I’m looking for a medal of hers to wear before I receive confirmation on Easter, and I would like one as soon as possible.

The closer, the better! 😃

Thanks all!

Hi Silverwings,

St. Andrew’s Book and Church Supply at E. 8th and Scotia in Vancouver has a silver one on a 20" chain:

standrewschurchsupply.com/Jewelry/SaintsMedalsPrecious/StKateriTekakwithaMedalSterling-sm0354sh.htm

If you’re not in the Vancouver area, they do mail-orders as well.

If you’re looking for a more inexpensive one (i.e. less than $1), they may have it in that type too. Or you could try Marian Distributing at Main and E. 11th Ave. in Vancouver (no website).

Hope you find what you’re looking for!

Jennifer 🙂

I saw at least 2 on eBay if you are interested:

here

and here

they have Holy Cards and other maaterial too, search by “Kateri Tekakwitha”

40.png
silverwings_88:
Are there any stores that are in British Columbia or in Canada online or offline besides the organisations of Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha that would sell her medal? I’m looking for a medal of hers to wear before I receive confirmation on Easter, and I would like one as soon as possible.
Why are you avoiding the organizations?

Even though she spent most of her life in New York, her body lies in Kahnawake, Quebec.

The Kateri Center there (450 638-1546) sells medals.

The medal I got for my daughter has a relic on the back.

40.png
Timidity:
Why are you avoiding the organizations?

Even though she spent most of her life in New York, her body lies in Kahnawake, Quebec.

The Kateri Center there (450 638-1546) sells medals.

The medal I got for my daughter has a relic on the back.
Because they happen to be in Quebec and NY, and I’m not very patient, lol. Besides, I wish to seek it myself! If worse comes to worse, I will snail mail Quebec, and I’ll ask for a holy card in French too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back