California doctor calls lockdowns ‘failure of imagination,’ as state becomes epicenter of outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

Excellent video. Very common sense oriented concerning what we should have been doing the last nine months or so concerning corona virus (I would add in we should have been studying and possibly using re-purposed medications like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. Those studies should have been undertaken in proper cohorts long ago).

A lot of this atuff was actually presented in the early stages by some public health people but was ignored.

Somehow mitigation also wrongly morphed (in people’s minds) into “stoppage”. Another thing that we were warned against early on. This amounted to trying to fight off a virus with emotions (“imagination” was the term the Stanford physician used) and mitigation (which just spreads out the time infections occur. Not stops them.).

Many of the conservatives here have been saying things like this in the video since last March or April . . . except for the vaccine (which is very unpredictable for the time being. All bets are off for that portion of the video).

California doctor calls lockdowns ‘failure of imagination,’ as state becomes epicenter of outbreak​

Dec. 20, 2020 - 3:51 - Stanford University professor of medicine Dr. Jay Bhattacharya explains on ‘Fox and Friends

California doctor calls lockdowns ‘failure of imagination,’ as state becomes epicenter of outbreak | Fox News Video

California doc calls lockdowns ‘failure of imagination,’ as CA becomes epicenter​

Published on Dec 20, 2020

Stanford University professor of medicine Dr. Jay Bhattacharya explains on ‘Fox and Friends Weekend.’

These are not really high-powered items. They are just a little basic science mixed in with good common-sense and not substituting feelings for intellect.

The left gave us FORCED mitigation and implied it was stoppage. They still are to this day doing this (now as I predicted long ago)
only ADDING the “vaccine” to the program (and inevitably multiple “boosters”)
which will soon almost certainly be mandated as well (via business proxies).

The leftist politicians augmented this disaster in California by these policies that ignore experts and common sense, substituting “feelings” for science.

The old over-worn used masks that people are using continue to worsen this too. They do just what Fauci warned AGAINST way back in March. Give people a false sense of security.

Very good video for the most part.

Here is a recent Senate testimony regarding ivermectin which would be one of the re-purposed drugs I mentioned above that should have been looked at scientifically (I will post two sources in case Youtube again removes one as they have for many of these types of videos because they routinely try to infantilize their viewers).

Last edited:
People on Facebook are wondering WHY India is making this available to their people but other countries are not!

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
Facebook - Ziverdo Packs available in India!

So I decided to see if I could confirm this availability.

I could.

Confirmed. Ziverdo Kits ARE available in India

Also . . .

More confirmation Ziverdo Kits available in India.

So I decided to look at the trends in India to see what direction the trends are going . . . . Because much of the rest of the world is having trouble trending in the right direction.

Here is what I saw in India (from Worldometers) . . . .

Daily Active Cases trend falling in India even in winter months

Daily Death Cases trend falling in India even in winter months

Last edited:
127 rupies is 1.72 in american dollars.

Zinc Acetate - a salt - can get this via any multi-vitamin

doxycycline - antibiotic - s a tetracycline antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body. Doxycycline is used to treat many different bacterial infections, such as acne, urinary tract infections, intestinal infections, respiratory infections, eye infections, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, periodontitis (gum disease), and others - prescription required

ivermectin - Anti-parasite - It can treat infections caused by roundworms, threadworms, and other parasites - prescription required

Just to add some information, sadly saw a California doctor was fired from his job at a hospital for being vocally against the harsh lockdowns in California. Difference of opinion apparently can cost one their job in California.

“California doctor fired after denouncing state lockdowns in letter”

Saw today too that the 2nd largest drug plant that manufactured HCQ ingredients was destroyed in a fire.

“Unexplained explosion and fire destroy world’s second largest pharmaceutical factory producing precursors for hydroxychloroquine”

excerpt:

Prepare for supplies to tighten for the cheap, effective therapeutic treatment for early stage Covid-19 infection, hydroxychloroquine (HCQ). Just as the medical establishment in the US is relaxing its absurd and lethal suppression of the cheap, generic drug, following President Trump’s endorsement of it early in the pandemic, HCQ’s continued availability may suffer. The world’s second largest pharmaceutical facility producing the precursors for HCQ has been destroyed by an explosion and fire.

Taiwan English News reports:…

Difference of opinion apparently can cost one their job in California.

“California doctor fired after denouncing state lockdowns in letter”
Thanks Roselle for posting. Sad that the leftists keep doing this but people have got to know and be aware too.

Also . . .

From @Roselle’s link . . .

. . . “the factory produces hydroxychloroquine APIs, and is the world’s second largest HCQ raw material supplier”

( API = Active pharmaceutical ingredient.)

Pharmaceutical factory on fire after explosion: 2 injured​

December 20, 2020 Phillip Charlier 0 Comment explosion, factory fire, Taoyuan City

An explosion at a pharmaceutical factory in Taoyuan City left two injured and caused a fire early this afternoon, December 20.

People as far as Tamsui District in New Taipei City reported hearing the massive blast shortly after noon. Immediately after the blast, thick black smoke could be seen pouring out of the SCI Pharmtech factory. . . .

. . . Firefighters responding to the fire found two people injured. A 30-year-old foreign migrant worker suffered third-degree burns to 80%-90% of his body, and is described as being in a critical condition. . . .

. . . . Liberty Times reported that the factory produces hydroxychloroquine APIs, and is the world’s second largest HCQ raw material supplier.

Wow! What an awful accident!

Prayers for all the people involved here.

To me, it is interesting about the doctors firing. He’s a brave guy for speaking his mind about California in my opinion though it cost him his job. It’s to bad he didn’t practice medicine in another state. Remarkable too in that today I saw many articles saying California was having great difficulty finding enough doctors and health care workers at this time.

“California desperately searching for 3,000 temporary medical workers to meet demand amid coronavirus surge”

His isn’t the first with being shown the door for speaking out with how the COVID situation is being handled. Overall too it’s an old practice in medicine. Those that stick their necks out, being critical wanting to see improvements in medical practice, all to often find them selves out of work from what I’ve read of the medical field. One of the things I enjoy reading is health books, and sadly that is an all to often theme I’ve come across. It makes me trust the medical field less.

Roselle . . .
To me, it is interesting about the doctors firing. . . . .

. . . “California desperately searching for 3,000 temporary medical workers to meet demand amid coronavirus surge”
Thanks for bringing that point up too Roselle.

Just think of the microcosm of how self-destructive that was for California. (And also for the left in general–my opinion.)

They are willing to sacrifice potential life-saving care for their own people,
while firing a caregiver to at least possibly provide potential life-saving care
for their own people.

All this for political reasons ultimately.

Last edited:
Potential being the operative word here
Meanwhile they fired a doctor for thought crimes and daring to discuss them while their people ARE dying.

This kind of self-destructive behavior seems to be the new default from the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back