J
JosonB
Guest
My brother passed away thanksgiving week in the hospital. he had gastrointestinal problems, and was having surgery to remove a colastamy bag. To make a long story short, he didn’t make it due to complications. This was all caused by a drug in which there are now many lawsuits for this same problem. My brother had started a suit, and now he’s gone, I thopught of taking it up for him.
i keep going back to the scripture about how it is a narrow path for a rich man to live in the kingdom of God. What if i get awarded lots of money due to his death? Should I just let it go, and mourn like normal. Im not a rich man at all, living check to check. I dont believe the money would change me,… and a judgement would help my family deal a little easier with his young passing. he was 33. Any thoughts? Is what the Bible states on a rich man literal?
i keep going back to the scripture about how it is a narrow path for a rich man to live in the kingdom of God. What if i get awarded lots of money due to his death? Should I just let it go, and mourn like normal. Im not a rich man at all, living check to check. I dont believe the money would change me,… and a judgement would help my family deal a little easier with his young passing. he was 33. Any thoughts? Is what the Bible states on a rich man literal?