Can I just say...

• Thread starter Thread starter Teresa9
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teresa9

Dear all

Can I just say that although we run our own race in Christ, we do not run it alone and these boards and all the kind and helpful loving replies and thoughts are such an aid to alot of people…we do indeed run the race together. Thank you to each and every one of you.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you all

Teresa

You have captured my sentiments perfectly. It is nice to connect with Catholics and feel comfortable about our Faith, get advice or get a bit of convicting too – when needed.

There are many great souls on this board.

40.png
Teresa9:
Dear all

Can I just say that although we run our own race in Christ, we do not run it alone and these boards and all the kind and helpful loving replies and thoughts are such an aid to alot of people…we do indeed run the race together. Thank you to each and every one of you.

Teresa
Thanks! God Bless you, too! 👍

40.png
Teresa9:
Dear all

Teresa
And thank you for running the race with me and allowing me to run the race to the finish with all of you.
**2Tim 4:7 I have competed well; I have finished the race; I have **kept the faith.👍

Thanks Theresa! And what a wonderful Prize we’ll all have at the end of the race… God Bless, Annunciata:)

So true Teresa. I feel like I can comfortably come here and post honest and open.

Much love and peace to you too!

Serenity

40.png
Teresa9:
Dear all

Teresa
Dear Teresa,

This is a very nice sentiment and it reminds me that even those people who disagree with me are posting in love, at least as far as I know. I hope when I post something that is controversial or disagreeable to some, that I am posting out of love either for correction or greater understanding of myself or others.

Alan

Dearest Alan

Of course and be who you are, you are lovely!

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back