M
MaryBernard
Guest
I was reading along when I came across this passage.
Exo 4:24 And when he was in his journey, in the inn, the Lord met him, and would have killed him.
Exo 4:25 Immediately Sephora took a very sharp stone, and circumcised the foreskin of her son, and touched his feet, and said: A bloody spouse art thou to me.
Exo 4:26 And he let him go after she had said: A bloody spouse art thou to me, because of the circumcision.
I don’t get it.
Can someone shed light on this for me?
Exo 4:24 And when he was in his journey, in the inn, the Lord met him, and would have killed him.
Exo 4:25 Immediately Sephora took a very sharp stone, and circumcised the foreskin of her son, and touched his feet, and said: A bloody spouse art thou to me.
Exo 4:26 And he let him go after she had said: A bloody spouse art thou to me, because of the circumcision.
I don’t get it.