Can St. Michael himself personally be in my room tonight?

• Thread starter Thread starter teamjesusnumber31
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teamjesusnumber31

To do this, considering he’s in charge of fighting as many demons as can cover the sun (Padre Pio, I think, said this), is it still possible for him to personally dwell in my room tonight?

Thank you

We don’t know the limits of an angel’s power. St Michael is the leader of the Armies of Heaven. His presence in your home may be unlikely but I wouldn’t call it impossible.

Your own holy guardian angel is certainly with you though.

To do this, considering he’s in charge of fighting as many demons as can cover the sun (Padre Pio, I think, said this), is it still possible for him to personally dwell in my room tonight?

Thank you
Pray the Rosary. That was Padre Pio’s weapon against Satan and his demons.

Why not?
Look at the St Michael prayer. “Defend us in battle.”

Us as in you literally? Not just the church as a whole?

You can pray to God to have St Michael keep watch over you in your room.

Pray to St Michael, yes. But also don’t neglect your own personal holy guardian angel. Pray to him. Ask his help in your troubles.

Well of course he can. Gabriel appeared personally to Mary in her room, so why not Michael in yours. 🙂

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. 🙏

You might need to discuss the reasons why you want this, with a priest

Thank you
If you are baptized, then you have a personal guardian angel.

Catechism of the Catholic Church
334 In the meantime, the whole life of the Church benefits from the mysterious and powerful help of angels.201

335 In her liturgy, the Church joins with the angels to adore the thrice-holy God. She invokes their assistance (in the funeral liturgy’s In Paradisum deducant te angeli. . .[“May the angels lead you into Paradise. . .”]). Moreover, in the “Cherubic Hymn” of the Byzantine Liturgy, she celebrates the memory of certain angels more particularly (St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael, and the guardian angels).

336 From its beginning until death, human life is surrounded by their watchful care and intercession.202 "Beside each believer stands an angel as protector and shepherd leading him to life."203 Already here on earth the Christian life shares by faith in the blessed company of angels and men united in God

Last edited:

Thank you
Yes, and he is eager to do so.

Peace.

Last edited:
@Fauken
I like to see what both priests and layman say 🙂

Last edited:
Angels are beyond space and time.

They are not hostage to the constraints of time and space like us humans.

I would think He has other more important places to be. I am comforted knowing that I am entrusted to the care of my guardian angel. That is enough.

That’s a good point
Padre Pio said our angels are “illustrious warriors” of “unspeakable excellence”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back