H
HJ3822
Guest
Please note that I am not using “damn” as a curse word. I am using “damn” as a legitimate verb, which means to “be condemned by God to suffer eternal punishment in hell.”
I think many people would ask God to bless themselves, but is it a sin to seek God’s punishment and pray for your soul to be tormented because you think you do not really deserve to be with God in Heaven?
You may say: “Lord! I do not deserve to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, because I have disobeyed you and not worthy enough to sit by you in your kingdom. Damn me instead! I wish to go to Hell, because that’s the place where I deserve and desire.”
I think many people would ask God to bless themselves, but is it a sin to seek God’s punishment and pray for your soul to be tormented because you think you do not really deserve to be with God in Heaven?
You may say: “Lord! I do not deserve to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, because I have disobeyed you and not worthy enough to sit by you in your kingdom. Damn me instead! I wish to go to Hell, because that’s the place where I deserve and desire.”