Can't find Thread on Medjugorje

• Thread starter Thread starter Britta
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Britta

I previously started a thread on the apparitions at Medjugorje and there were some great replies. There was also website information but I now cannot find the thread??? I have searched the name as well as threads started by me??? What am I doing wrong?

40.png
Britta:
I previously started a thread on the apparitions at Medjugorje and there were some great replies. There was also website information but I now cannot find the thread??? I have searched the name as well as threads started by me??? What am I doing wrong?
The thread was probably purged for one reason or another by the moderators. Check posting rules.
Edit: I found the reason on the support forum.**

Rule # 4:

Do not post material from unapproved private revelations.

Medjugorje is not approved.That was the reason.

I looked for this title in the forums too, and found nothing. Perhaps it is too controversial of a subject and they do not wish to have people making up things that aren’t true???
If you are really looking for information on this topic, I would try: www.medjugorje.org
I have met the guy who runs this website and I am sure he would be more than willing to answer any questions not answered on his site, which is a wealth of information. It is the best site there is on it in my opinion.
To be honest, with things like this, it is better not to get the info from a forum because you may get helpful people, and some just flat out attack it.
And feel free to ask me any private questions about it if you wan’t a fair and unbiased opinion.

Well, it looks like you just started another one!

Heck, I was getting all animated about it too! 😃

I wonder how long this one will last! :whistle:

Medjugorje is a private revelation that has not been approved by the Church. For that reason, it is a banned topic. And for that reason, this thread will also be closed. Please reread the fourm rules that were agreed upon when regestering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back