Catena on the Acts of the Apostles

  • Thread starter Thread starter COPLAND_3
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

COPLAND_3

Guest
I have finished chapter 1-3, and I am working on chapter 4 right now. I wanted to go ahead and put what I have done online so people can use it. It is a very slow process because I check every possible option to find the best quotes I can from ancient commentaries and writings from the Fathers and Doctors of the Church. You will notice that I have provided some quotes from other saints or Church expositors like St. Francis De Sales, Erasmus, and St. Josemaria, but they are only given to fill in the gaps. I have also given lots of St. Thomas Aquinas because of his great wisdom and his patristic mindset.

Chapter 1 catenas.wetpaint.com/page/Acts+Chapter+1

Chapter 2 catenas.wetpaint.com/page/Acts+Chapter+2

Chapter 3 catenas.wetpaint.com/page/Acts+Chapter+3

Chapter 4 catenas.wetpaint.com/page/Acts+Chapter+4
 
I’ve learned a new word: catena.

Thanks! And it looks like you’ve put a lot of work into your site. God bless!
 
COPLAND 3,

I can’t find the place on your site that has the interlinear of Matthew’s Gospel in Hebrew.
Could you post the link? thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top