Catholic bible study at a bar

  • Thread starter Thread starter Warandpeace
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been asked several times to attend a graduate school bible study. I am already involved in other Catholic events and I am hesitant to do this because I do not drink (I am told others do not drink either). Anyone have any thoughts?
When I was in college, I was the non-drinker. When going with a group of Catholics, I was never the only non-drinker. Of course, that’s just my experience, but I wouldn’t assume you’ll be the only one not drinking.

There’s no harm in going once. If your time there makes you that uncomfortable, you can reconsider whether or not to do so again.
 
Our Bishop participates in our “Theology of Tap” series. It’s usually held in an “Irish Pub.”

I think they are fun, but not very rowdy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top