J
Joseph629
Guest
First of all, it’s always sad to hear that a *‘Catholic’ * entity may fail due to shortage of funds. But I’m curious. In this day of poor economic times, how does a family decide who to support and whom not to. Karl Keating is asking for $15 a month. It’s true, it’s not very much. But, probably like many of you, we are receiving requests for monthly donations for very many GOOD organizations. I would hate to see EWTN go under for lack of funds, or Catholic Radio. Our children’s hospital, and our local Catholic college, among many, and begging for money. Quite honestly, if I gave to EVERY good (Catholic) cause, I wouldn’t be able to support my family.
So I’m wondering, -how do you sort out the organizations you support from those that must get left behind?
So I’m wondering, -how do you sort out the organizations you support from those that must get left behind?