Catholic Holocaust

• Thread starter Thread starter Fish
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fish

The following is a vivid dream I had last night. It is starting to fade away so I thought I better go ahead an write it down now before it gets any further away.

It started off with many of my Catholic friends and family being lead to an upstairs room of a large church? I’m not sure what kind of building, but it was large and we were following our priest to the 3rd or fourth floor. I don’t remember who was trying to catch us, only that it was like an army and they had machine guns and they were shooting all the Catholics that they found.

We got about a floor away from our destination and our Priest stops us and says that the room is full and that we have to turn around and follow him somewhere else. I remember being very distraught because my wife was already in the room and waiting for me.

The next thing I know we being loaded onto a charter bus and we are going down an interstate highway at great speeds. Then in front of us is a under pass. We are in the left lane and there are line of semi trucks in the right lane and we are passing them. We are starting to get to the under pass and the big trucks are starting to drift toward our lane. All of sudden we reach the under pass and the left lane turns into railroad tracks and we either have to either turn onto the tracks with bus or run into the sides of these large trucks.

We turn onto the tracks with our bus and it turns into a train. From there it gets fuzzy and all I can remeber is seeing the train getting derailed, but we are no longer on it and we are running through a town trying to hide. Then I wake up.

Pretty bazzar.

I think that we are now being somewhat persecuted by the media and an anti-Catholic society. Do you think that someday it come to rounding up catholics and putting us into jail or camps? I mean when the end of time comes and the anti-christ is temporarily running the world? I’m not a nut, just woke from this crazy dream wondering.

40.png
Fish:
The following is a vivid dream I had last night. It is starting to fade away so I thought I better go ahead an write it down now before it gets any further away.

It started off with many of my Catholic friends and family being lead to an upstairs room of a large church? I’m not sure what kind of building, but it was large and we were following our priest to the 3rd or fourth floor. I don’t remember who was trying to catch us, only that it was like an army and they had machine guns and they were shooting all the Catholics that they found.

We got about a floor away from our destination and our Priest stops us and says that the room is full and that we have to turn around and follow him somewhere else. I remember being very distraught because my wife was already in the room and waiting for me.

The next thing I know we being loaded onto a charter bus and we are going down an interstate highway at great speeds. Then in front of us is a under pass. We are in the left lane and there are line of semi trucks in the right lane and we are passing them. We are starting to get to the under pass and the big trucks are starting to drift toward our lane. All of sudden we reach the under pass and the left lane turns into railroad tracks and we either have to either turn onto the tracks with bus or run into the sides of these large trucks.

We turn onto the tracks with our bus and it turns into a train. From there it gets fuzzy and all I can remeber is seeing the train getting derailed, but we are no longer on it and we are running through a town trying to hide. Then I wake up.

Pretty bazzar.

I think that we are now being somewhat persecuted by the media and an anti-Catholic society. Do you think that someday it come to rounding up catholics and putting us into jail or camps? I mean when the end of time comes and the anti-christ is temporarily running the world? I’m not a nut, just woke from this crazy dream wondering.
I wouldn’t worry about it.
Matthew 5:11-12 - **Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you (falsely) because of me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven." **

I don’t worry about it either, I do enjoy talking about things like that and hearing other peoples opinions.

I do believe that God’s will be done and I trust in that.

I had many dreams like this especially when I read many books about Hitler and the prison camps.

Then I would hear a sermon at morning Mass Father would say to die a martyr is just one swoop of the ax.
So then I would have a dream and saw myself locked up and everytime the guards came to get someone everyone had this great fear that it would be them. That is when I learned martyrdom was not so much the one swoop of the ax but the waiting and all the fear that came with it. I would wake up trembling. So I stopped reading those books.

Toni,

I haven’t read any books like that. I have been reading about Catholic Apologetics! I did watch The Exocism of Emily Rose a week or two ago. It was just such a vivid dream. I don’t usually remember my dreams.

I think/believe that we all should be prepared for martyrdom. Catholics, and other Christians, who stand up for their beliefs are already facing persecution in Western Society. We see this on the news every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back