Catholic Lady

• Thread starter Thread starter Stephen-Maguire
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a lovely story. I don’t know if you have a problem with any of it, but being a convert, I love to hear or read other’s conversion stories.

I don’t have a name for my Guardian Angel, though. I just haven’t been given a name. I do have devotion to St. Michael and ask him to help my Guardian Angel – whom I overwork, probably.😉

very lovely story, thank you. there was a thread a while back about asking your guardian angel for his (her?) name, but somebody said that on EWTN they said it was wrong, so the thread died out. My angel’s name is Joan, I have known it since I was a child. I used to teach the kidlets to pray to their angel, to ask for help and to ask the angels name, but until I get more clarification I won’t do the third.

40.png
Mamamull:
I thought it was a lovely story. I don’t know if you have a problem with any of it, but being a convert, I love to hear or read other’s conversion stories.

I don’t have a name for my Guardian Angel, though. I just haven’t been given a name. I do have devotion to St. Michael and ask him to help my Guardian Angel – whom I overwork, probably.😉
I don’t have a problem with any of it, as for the name of your Guardian Angel, I was talking to a young lady in my neighbouring County Tyrone and she said she knew the name of her Guardian Angel.
I asked her “how did she find out the name of her Guardian Angel”
she said she asked her Guardian Angel to tell her, and advised me to do the same, anyway before you think I’ve lost the plot,I did ask and i’m still awaiting a reply.🙂

I haven’t been given a name, I hope that your angel does respond. It is probably that I am too forgetful and just haven’t held on the poor dear’s name.:angel1:

My husband’s family prior to coming to the states is from County Clare (so?) our daughter was named Claire, and I keep forgetting which of the letters the county name and her name differ by. (Mullarkey – I just knew our Heavenly Father had sent this man for me;) as soon as I learned his name.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back