M
Madaglan
Guest
Of the above movie themes, which one would you most likely watch?
“Yippee-kay-yay, My child!”Any reason for posting this?
Action sequence with Pope-mobile is clearly the only way to go. Especially if Bruce Willis plays the Pope.
“Yippee-kay-yay, My child!”
“Welcome to the party, Brother. Peace be with you!”
I don’t know, there’s something really wrong about letting Hollywood get its grimey hands on our faith.
Catholic bashing, sure, that’s to be expected, but Benedictine vs Bhuddist monks? That’s just sad.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d still totally go see it!
Or you could get Mel Gibson to play the pope with Danny Glover as his right-hand cardinal.Any reason for posting this?
Action sequence with Pope-mobile is clearly the only way to go. Especially if Bruce Willis plays the Pope.
Me too!“Yippee-kay-yay, My child!”
“Welcome to the party, Brother. Peace be with you!”
I don’t know, there’s something really wrong about letting Hollywood get its grimey hands on our faith.
Catholic bashing, sure, that’s to be expected, but Benedictine vs Bhuddist monks? That’s just sad.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d still totally go see it!
Don’t forget Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta as a couple of Swiss Guards who bicker like an old married couple. (At least SLJ can quote scripture – All Travolta can do is opine about “You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Switzerland?”)Or you could get Mel Gibson to play the pope with Danny Glover as his right-hand cardinal.
I can see them whipping around a corner in the popemobile when Danny Glover says, “I’m too old for this!”![]()
Ooh that’s really good too.Or you could get Mel Gibson to play the pope with Danny Glover as his right-hand cardinal.
I can see them whipping around a corner in the popemobile when Danny Glover says, “I’m too old for this!”![]()
Hey, a movie where Catholics are just depicted respectfully requires a heck of a lot of imagination!Whoever set up this poll certainly has an imagination!
Yeah, I’ll go with that…Any reason for posting this?
Action sequence with Pope-mobile is clearly the only way to go. Especially if Bruce Willis plays the Pope.
Was Friar Tuck a Benedictine?I vote for the monk fight.
But only if the Benedictine monks win…![]()