Catholic online radio?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost123
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
KVSS in Omaha is also available for on-line listening; they air some EWTN programs and some of their own, including a weekly program with Archbishop Eldin Curtis.
 
KVSS in Omaha is also available for on-line listening; they air some EWTN programs and some of their own, including a weekly program with Archbishop Eldin Curtis.
I live in the Omaha area and love KVSS! I read the post and said, I got to plug in KVSS but obviously I am not the only one who knows how great it is. Great programing 24/7! kvss.com
 
If anyone has a lot of extra time I am having trouble defending some things I believe against what is being said on this site(I’m sure to me being naive) but if anyone has the time or interest to listen to about an hour and a half of dialog between one “Christian” and a bunch of atheists, I would love to hear someone else’s commentary about what was being said. (Warning: this is an atheist site)

The web site:
profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=58766189

You will have to stop the silver player on the top right from playing and scroll down a bit to the orangeish brown color media player. It is #8 "Christian intervention: Lawrence that I having issues with.

thanks for any help you can give!!! 🙂
 
Try listening to this “mustard seed” of a radio station in Shrewsbury, NJ. Although is it primarily an EWTN affiliate, I suggest you listen at 3 p. when Jim Manfredonia has his “Come to Me” show. And now for a plug–I’ll be on Jim’s show on December 12 talking about Rachel’s Vineyard, an abortion healing ministry.

domesticchurchmedia.org/

Micki
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top