M
Marc_Anthony
Guest
Here is a quote from the Skeptic’s Annotated Bible Refuted website on Revelation 12:7-
“One Skeptic has said of this verse, “Heaven is supposed to be a perfect place; yet [this] says it experienced a war.” I don’t know where he gets the idea that “heaven is supposed to be a perfect place”. Scripture only says God is perfect; it nowhere says that heaven is. Our Skeptic goes on to say that this verse “deals a death blow to the security that all Christians seek” and expresses the notion that if a war happened in Heaven once, it could happen again. Well, I don’t know about other Christians, but I’m not seeking security, and the idea of another war in Heaven doesn’t particularly disturb me.”
Is it okay for a Catholic o believe in the possibility of another war in Heaven? Is this possible?
“One Skeptic has said of this verse, “Heaven is supposed to be a perfect place; yet [this] says it experienced a war.” I don’t know where he gets the idea that “heaven is supposed to be a perfect place”. Scripture only says God is perfect; it nowhere says that heaven is. Our Skeptic goes on to say that this verse “deals a death blow to the security that all Christians seek” and expresses the notion that if a war happened in Heaven once, it could happen again. Well, I don’t know about other Christians, but I’m not seeking security, and the idea of another war in Heaven doesn’t particularly disturb me.”
Is it okay for a Catholic o believe in the possibility of another war in Heaven? Is this possible?