Catholic Youtube channels?

  • Thread starter Thread starter p1990
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

p1990

Guest
Hey friends,

I was wondering if any of you know of any good Catholic related channels on youtube. Ones with sermons, lessons or any other information for that matter to learn and strengthen my faith.

Here is one that I often enjoy listening to if anyone is interested:
youtube.com/channel/UC3x3gDTqUYy_bFZWS-U_mZQ

Anyways, once again, thanks in advance 🙂
 
This one only has 6 or so videos, but I found its’ 'The Naked Truth about Modesty" documentary very informative.
Often many Catholics have a hard time dealing with modesty, sometimes fully ignoring it and coming into church wearing a cleavage revealing top and a miniskirt. While I was never that extreme, it made me reconsider on what I taught was ‘decent’ dressing. I now cover my shoulders when going out and make sure that jean shorts are at or cover my knees.

youtube.com/user/TheChurchMilitant
 
Fr. Robert Barron has a great channel. It has everything from apologetics to movie reviews. His sermons, however, are on his site Word on Fire, not his channel.
 
Hey friends,

I was wondering if any of you know of any good Catholic related channels on youtube. Ones with sermons, lessons or any other information for that matter to learn and strengthen my faith.

Here is one that I often enjoy listening to if anyone is interested:
youtube.com/channel/UC3x3gDTqUYy_bFZWS-U_mZQ

Anyways, once again, thanks in advance 🙂
Ok, you’ve come to the right place 👍

I shall list a variety of fantastic youtube channels which teach the Catholic Faith.
Here are some of my favorites.

Catholic Answers: DOY, catholic answers of course. It’s a good start for those who learning the faith. I highly recommend you also go on their website and check out their various resources. Oh wait 😛

ChurchMilitant.TV If you want a right to the point and firm teaching on the faith, Michael Voris’ work is just for you. You rarely see any laypeople who teaches the faith in such a firm and somewhat offensive rhetoric as Mr. Voris, while also doing so in a traditional perspective. He also is very hard on modernism and a bit on radical traditionalism as well. He also criticizes some members in the church.

Vericast: Tim Haines and Wilson Artewellah(I think that’s how you spell his last name :P) gives you strait to the point catholic teaching while having a bit more personality then most teachers I have seen. Their podcasts (which you can find on any apple device and on their website) are full of personality, while also not straying off their message to present the truth of Catholicism and showing the errors of secular society/atheism/sedevacantism/modernism/etc. they criticise some members of the church a bit too. This show is also a bit more intellectual then Michael Voris’ work, but still is enjoyable. (Note they each have there own show which can be viewed on there website and youtube channel)

Fr. Robert Barron: Fr. Barron is a fantastic priest and intellectual. His work is excellent and I highly suggest you watch his videos. However, I stress that his views on hell, Adam, and Eve should not be adopted simply because they are heretical teachings (however some may argue but under my opinion they are). Besides this, he is pretty orthodox.

Hope this helped (may add some more later 😃 )
 
wordonfirevideo2 (Fr. Barron’s second channel)

Jimmy Akin(explains, defends, and comments on problems people have with Catholisism)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top