Chaplet of Bl. Kateri Tekakwitha

• Thread starter Thread starter silverwings_88
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silverwings_88

Despite what Fr. Vincent Serpa mentioned about me not even praying on my beads the different chaplets and the rosary, I have.

I love the Divine Mercy, and because it is so quick, it fits into my day. The rosary is my favourite, and it can never be replaced by others. It’s just too scriptural and beautiful to be taken away. I also practice the chaplet of the Infant Jesus of Prague from time to time, but I never really liked it much, and reading on different other chaplets (even Lutheran/Anglican ones!) and practicing the ecumenical miracle rosary time to time, I was wondering about the chaplet of Bl. Kateri Tekakwitha.

I would like to practice it, but it seems so… plain? How do people pray this chaplet, and what kind of meditations? I love her so much, and she will be my confirmation ‘saint,’ but if I make this chaplet, what kind of meditations can I pray with it? Did she really create this chaplet?

I know it may seem easy for you all, but I tend to be indecisive and I need some sort of formalised structure, so…

help?

Kevyn Scott ‘Kateri’ Calanza Bello.

40.png
silverwings_88:
…I was wondering about the chaplet of Bl. Kateri Tekakwitha. I would like to practice it, but it seems so… plain?
I would argue that prayer is supposed to be “plain”.

40.png
silverwings_88:
Despite what Fr. Vincent Serpa mentioned about me not even praying on my beads the different chaplets and the rosary, I have.

I love the Divine Mercy, and because it is so quick, it fits into my day. The rosary is my favourite, and it can never be replaced by others. It’s just too scriptural and beautiful to be taken away. I also practice the chaplet of the Infant Jesus of Prague from time to time, but I never really liked it much, and reading on different other chaplets (even Lutheran/Anglican ones!) and practicing the ecumenical miracle rosary time to time, I was wondering about the chaplet of Bl. Kateri Tekakwitha.

I would like to practice it, but it seems so… plain? How do people pray this chaplet, and what kind of meditations? I love her so much, and she will be my confirmation ‘saint,’ but if I make this chaplet, what kind of meditations can I pray with it? Did she really create this chaplet?

I know it may seem easy for you all, but I tend to be indecisive and I need some sort of formalised structure, so…

help?

Kevyn Scott ‘Kateri’ Calanza Bello.
When are they finally going to CANONIZE BLESSED KATERI TEKAKWITHA???

40.png
misericordie:
When are they finally going to CANONIZE BLESSED KATERI TEKAKWITHA???
When they finally get a confirmed miracle.

That fact that she was beatified without one is pretty amazing.

40.png
Timidity:
When they finally get a confirmed miracle.

That fact that she was beatified without one is pretty amazing.
Yeah! I don’t want to die until I see her sanctified and canonised. She already is a saint to me, even though she spent so little time as a Christian.

She allowed me, along with St. Francis, to embrace nature as God’s greatest gifts, and her simplicity of her life is appealing… Besides, she’s the protectress of Canada as well…

So no one has ever prsyed the chaplet? because I was wondering what people meditate on when praying the chaplet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back