Chaplet of Devine Mercy

• Thread starter Thread starter Montie_Claunch
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Montie_Claunch

It has been a while scince I have heard it on EWTN, How does the Chaplet of Devine Mercy go? I can’t remeber what prayers and in what order go at the begining (among other things). Thanks and God bless.

And another thing, scince it is done with Roasary beads, Do we meditate upon the Four sets of Mysteries as with the Rosary? Thanks and God bless.

ewtn.com/Devotionals/mercy/dmmap.htm

And no. You do not meditate on the rosary mysteries, but you could if you wanted to! It is much more flexible being a private devotion, and also it is a chaplet which can never take place of the Most Holy Rosary.

No sweat! 😃

Ad via Christi,
Kevyn.

I have been doing the Chaplet of Devine Mercy every day for about 3 months now. I LOVE it! Took me two months to memorize it completely :bigyikes:

I have found it helpful to meditate on the Stations of the Cross while saying the chaplet.

I use it as an intercessory prayer. On each bead I remember someone who has died or someone living that I love. I especially try to remember my family and friends who seem off-track. I also pray for my kids’ future spouses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back