Chaplet of the Divine Mercy

• Thread starter Thread starter Paris_Blues
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paris_Blues

Could anyone please explain to me what the “Chaplet of the Divine Mercy” is? I watch it almost every day on EWTN. I have an idea what it is about but not really. Could anyone give me a better idea? Thanks!

It’s a prayer said on the rosary beads- I LOVE it, it is beautiful sung. If you seach online for “chaplet of divine mercy audio” you will get websites which have a recording you can say it along with 🙂

I agree that this is BEAUTIFUL! I was flipping through the channels one day and stumbled across it. I wish some people would organize it to be sung at our Church sometime (as long as that someone who organizes it isn’t me - LOL!).

Yes, an absolutely beautiful devotion! And so quick and easy to say. It’s recited using a Rosary.

On the Our Father beads: Eternal father, I offer you the Body and the Blood of Your dearly beloved Son Our Lord Jesus Christ. In atonement for our sins and for the sins of the whole world.

On the Hail Mary beads: For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion, have nercy on us and on the whole world.

After the five decades are complete, say* three times*: Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, Have mercy on us and on the whole world.

There are also a few opening prayers as well. Such as the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Apostles Creed to name a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back