Chaplets I wrote

• Thread starter Thread starter starrs0
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starrs0

I wrote these Chaplets in honor of each member of the Holy Trinity I use them in my weekly devotions and now I want to share them with the world. They can be said with ordinary Rosary beads and take just ten minutes apiece. Let me know what you think.

CHAPLET OF THE ETERNAL FATHER

On the crucifix recite the Apostles Creed:
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He arose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

On the middle medal recite the Holy Praise:

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty Father, Son and Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be blessed and holy Trinity.

On the Divider Beads recite the Glory Be:

Glory be to the Father most holy, God of Heaven and Earth all praise and adoration be onto you.

On the Decade Beads say the Prayer of Worship:

Eternal Father, I love You; I adore You; I worship You.

After going through all the decades recite this prayer:

Eternal Father, I humbly ask that on my journey home to You, Your Holy Angels protect me and that you would guide me and keep me faithful to you.

CHAPLET OF THE SON

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He arose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty Father, Son and Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be blessed and holy Trinity.

Glory be to The Son most holy, God of Heaven and Earth all praise and adoration be onto you.

Jesus Glorious King of Creation, I love You; I adore You; I worship You.

After going through all the Decades recite this Prayer:

Dearest Son of God forgive me of all my sins against you I humbly make reparation for them all give me strength to serve you faithfully oh Lord as I bow before you and kiss your holy wounds. Lead me to Heaven that I may live with you and worship you for eternity Amen

CHAPLET OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth,and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He arose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

Glory be to The Holy Spirit most holy, God of Heaven and Earth all praise and adoration be onto you.

Holy Spirit The Advocate, I love You; I adore You; I worship You.

After going through all the Decades recite this Prayer:

Breathe into me, Holy Spirit, that my thoughts may all be holy.

Move in me, Holy Spirit, that my work, too, may be holy.

Attract my heart, Holy Spirit, that I may love only what is holy.

Strengthen me, Holy Spirit, that I may defend all that is holy. Protect me, Holy Spirit, that I may always be holy.

I think this is excellent!

I do the same thing with my chotki

I am of the habit of saying the Jesus Prayer with my chotki, it is divided in a similar fashion as a rosary, so I interpolate other prayers and create a theme. It is just like a chaplet.

However, I have never codified it, I just pick the appropriate prayers for what I intend and I haven’t written any of them down. So the next time I do it I can’t remember everything and I do the order a little different. I need to write them down!

This is a great spiritual exercise. I urge you to continue in this fashion. 👍

God bless
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back