F
FaithRuir
Guest
In a group chat with friends I am a moderator, after I’ve grown closer to my faith things there have gotten a lot cleaner, but before I would let stuff like blasphemies remain in the server, as I was not the only person responsible for it.
I remembered this today and went back into the server to delete old blasphemous messages. However, there is a category of messages like typed messages like “om-” that I want gone, but it’d be terribly impractical to find them on their own, and I am worried about typing it in the chat’s search function to get to them quickly and delete them because I don’t want to commit blasphemy to vanquish blasphemy.
I don’t want to take things too far, but I also don’t want to offend God. I could just delete the channel and recreate it, but that’d raise a lot of questions from my friends that’d be upset with the answer.
I remembered this today and went back into the server to delete old blasphemous messages. However, there is a category of messages like typed messages like “om-” that I want gone, but it’d be terribly impractical to find them on their own, and I am worried about typing it in the chat’s search function to get to them quickly and delete them because I don’t want to commit blasphemy to vanquish blasphemy.
I don’t want to take things too far, but I also don’t want to offend God. I could just delete the channel and recreate it, but that’d raise a lot of questions from my friends that’d be upset with the answer.
Last edited: