Cheap Rosaries?

• Thread starter Thread starter Madia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rosary Center.org has instructional leaflets on the rosary. (See “catalog” at their site).

I am not sure how cheap you want. there are several places that have free ones (google “free rosaries”)…
The Autom catalog has very inexpensive rosaries; many of them must be bought in quantity, however.

**www.rosaryarmy.com **

They will send you a free rosary with instructions on how to pray it as well. (They will also teach you how to make your own rosary.)

E.E.N.S. said:
www.rosaryarmy.com

They will send you a free rosary with instructions on how to pray it as well. (They will also teach you how to make your own rosary.)

What a great site. I have been wanting to learn how to make my own rosaries using inexpensive materials. Thank you for the post !!!

Why don’t you make the rosaries? We have homemade ones at our parish hanginh on a bulletin board for anyone who wants them. Made with stiff string and cheap plastic beads and the crusifix and triangle piece can be bought pretty cheap at a Catholic store. The pamphlets on the rosary that I get are about 30 cents apiece, probably less for quantity…

Why don’t you make the rosaries? We have homemade ones at our parish hanginh on a bulletin board for anyone who wants them. Made with stiff string and cheap plastic beads and the crusifix and triangle piece can be bought pretty cheap at a Catholic store.
This site has Rosaries that are already made for 25 cents per Rosary:
autom.com/autom/Devotional-Items_304483/Rosaries_310739/Cord-Rosaries_17714/Item_Our-Lady-of-Grace-Cord-Rosary_3404.htm

autom.com/autom/Devotional-Items_304483/Rosaries_310739/Cord-Rosaries_17714/Item_Divine-Mercy-Cord-Rosary_3403.htm

Anyone have any idea on the quality of these Rosaries?
Does anyone know where I can get clear plastic bags to put them and the two leaflets in?

40.png
LuzEstrella:
E.E.N.S.:
What a great site. I have been wanting to learn how to make my own rosaries using inexpensive materials. Thank you for the post !!!
No problem! I hope you find good use with it. 🙂

40.png
LuzEstrella:
They’re:yup: beautiful, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back