Check this youtube video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ignatius
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess for me, it’s not WOW!
It’s cute and clever as are the others on the page, but I guess I’d be more impressed if they actually aired on national television hitting a broad audience.
 
Am I on some kind of general ignore list? I don’t seem to be getting any responses to any of my posts. Is there something wrong with them?
Ignatius, I can only speak for my self, but frankly, I’m a little scared to watch something online when there is no hint to what I will be watching. I’m sure you would not post anything icky, but I think it’s best to be cautious.

Music? Cartoon? Catholic issue? Figure skating (I hope)!? Another sport? Something funny? Something disturbing?

Perhaps you could give a little hint as to what we will be clicking onto? I think more people would be willing to check it out.

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top