Choice for subject of prayer

• Thread starter Thread starter GloriaDeo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GloriaDeo

This sounded original to me, so I thought I’d ask.

If an angel told you that you have five minutes left on earth and you had to pray to go right to Heaven, what would you pray for?

This was supposed to be a poll, but it didn’t work for me. Anyway, I would pray for the God’s mercy for my family.

40.png
GloriaDeo:
This sounded original to me, so I thought I’d ask.

If an angel told you that you have five minutes left on earth and you had to pray to go right to Heaven, what would you pray for?

This was supposed to be a poll, but it didn’t work for me. Anyway, I would pray for the God’s mercy for my family.
GloriaDe0 ~

One thing would be

"Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us ".

Another would be for the people I know in my life that do not believe to come to know God, Jesus, Our Mother , and the Catholic Church.

God Bless

I would pray, Jesus have mercy on me, a sinner. Jesus have mercy on my family, friends, brothers and sisters in Carmel and all people on earth who love You.

What I always pray for - that God’s will be perfectly fulfilled in me and everyone else in the world.

Betsy

I think that I would pray for Christ to have mercy on me, and that in my time left I would have the grace of Contrition.

40.png
John-Thomas:
I think that I would pray for Christ to have mercy on me, and that in my time left I would have the grace of Contrition.
same here :yup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back