Christian forums

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mikaele
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikaele

Guest
Do you know of any good Christian forums on the internet? I am looking for one that isn’t really affiliated with any church, and has members of all Christian communities. (that obviously isn’t this one.)
 
And I meant by, ‘that obviously isn’t this one,’ that this is a good forum for that, but I’m looking for another one that has more protestants participating.

Cheers.
 
Do you know of any good Christian forums on the internet? I am looking for one that isn’t really affiliated with any church, and has members of all Christian communities. (that obviously isn’t this one.)
I’ve been on such Christian forums that are syncretistic and “ecumencial”. I used to post in Christian Forums. It has sub forums for all denominations and the Catholic one is called “One Bread, One Body”. I quit there a long time ago but paid a visit just to answer this question. If you go there, I recommend you stay out of the other sub forums and stick with the Catholic one. It looks as though they could use some help.
 
And I meant by, ‘that obviously isn’t this one,’ that this is a good forum for that, but I’m looking for another one that has more protestants participating.

Cheers.
This is it, Christian by any means, bias wise, this is the most fair one that exists that is currently residing and we frown upon those that put down protestant faiths to boot. Wish there were others to challenge it, but then again, any faith as long as it’s not anti catholic is very well respected here in every way form or fashion. Just be sure of your faith and stand by what you believe in, otherwise you might have us rub off on you and you end up becoming Catholic just because we have the loving truth to it all in completion to your own understandings.
 
I’ve been on such Christian forums that are syncretistic and “ecumencial”. I used to post in Christian Forums. It has sub forums for all denominations and the Catholic one is called “One Bread, One Body”. I quit there a long time ago but paid a visit just to answer this question. If you go there, I recommend you stay out of the other sub forums and stick with the Catholic one. It looks as though they could use some help.
I post there as well, indeed I’m a former staff member. It’s a big forum, and theoretically for Christians of all stripes, but in practice I find it to be oriented toward conservative evangelicals.
 
For most forums you have to give your sect and then they won’t let you on. Catholic Answers is the only Christian forum that does not exclude anyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top