T
The_Adversery
Guest
This is a question I’ve been pondering for a while, and I figure maybe you guys could shed some light on it
During the 90’s, they released a few christian-themed video games for the NES and one for the SNES, all of rather low quality, none of them were licensed, and the SNES one, 3D Noahs Arc I belive, was actually just the source code from Wolfenstein 3D ripped right off and tampered with.
Now, my question here was… since these games were aimed at a Christian audience, werent their creation immoral according to your religion? Considering the fact that not only did the creators of the games basically rip off Nintendo, they also outright stole the code for one of their games.
Here’s the creators of the games: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_Tree
During the 90’s, they released a few christian-themed video games for the NES and one for the SNES, all of rather low quality, none of them were licensed, and the SNES one, 3D Noahs Arc I belive, was actually just the source code from Wolfenstein 3D ripped right off and tampered with.
Now, my question here was… since these games were aimed at a Christian audience, werent their creation immoral according to your religion? Considering the fact that not only did the creators of the games basically rip off Nintendo, they also outright stole the code for one of their games.
Here’s the creators of the games: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_Tree