Cleveland visionary

• Thread starter Thread starter TobyLue
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TobyLue

Anybody in the Cleveland area have an update on this supposedly visionary? I know some people in my city that believe all of the messages that come out of it. One message they gave which immediately sent up a red flag was “Do not wait for the Vatican. Do what is requested now” :eek:(DANGER WILL ROBINSON… DANGER!!!)

apparitions.org/bishop/ch_1clev.gif

My understanding is that this groups had gone “ecumenical” so as to not fall under the authority of the diocese. I have tried via e-mail several times to get some answer from the Cleveland Diocese, but my e-mails are not acknowledge.

40.png
TobyLue:
Anybody in the Cleveland area have an update on this supposedly visionary? I know some people in my city that believe all of the messages that come out of it. One message they gave which immediately sent up a red flag was “Do not wait for the Vatican. Do what is requested now” :eek:(DANGER WILL ROBINSON… DANGER!!!)

apparitions.org/bishop/ch_1clev.gif

My understanding is that this groups had gone “ecumenical” so as to not fall under the authority of the diocese. I have tried via e-mail several times to get some answer from the Cleveland Diocese, but my e-mails are not acknowledge.
My brother is a priest and my Pastor also told me that the Diocese of Cleveland does not acknowledge this group you talk about (Holy Love). Yes they are ecumenical and I had gone there for a year or so.
I didn’t mind the praying the rosary but during a ‘feast day’, they had a priest present a seminar and the seminar ended with a Centering Prayer. This prayer was most certainly something of New Age.

The Diocese of Cleveland is one tht is pretty liberal in that they do not like to rock the boat on ANY issue. My brother knows of a parish where Future Church AND orthodoxy are side by side! :eek:

IF you are suggesting to ‘foolow’ visionaries, I would suggest stay with the Approved one by the Church. Anything outside Christ’s Church I would consider to be ‘dangerous’.

God IS with Us!
Edwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back