C
commenter
Guest
Obviously Public Revelation (Scripture, Sacred Tradition, Magisterium-defined dogmas) are all necessary for our Faith. Below those, and far less important, is there any ranking of approved Private Revelations in terms of the Church suggesting them for our consideration?
Clearly, the reported revelations of Our Lady of Fatima are given more credence than unapproved ones, like Bayside, for instance, but how does the Fatima message compare in the eyes of the Church with the revelations to St. Faustina, for instance?
Perhaps this is a separate question, but I invite readers to suggest what they think are the most influential approved private revelations among Catholics today; influential does not necessarily equate to any ranking by the Church. I suspect this may vary by country.
Clearly, the reported revelations of Our Lady of Fatima are given more credence than unapproved ones, like Bayside, for instance, but how does the Fatima message compare in the eyes of the Church with the revelations to St. Faustina, for instance?
Perhaps this is a separate question, but I invite readers to suggest what they think are the most influential approved private revelations among Catholics today; influential does not necessarily equate to any ranking by the Church. I suspect this may vary by country.