Condolence and Prayer thread for the dead and surviving suffering of the Tsunami

• Thread starter Thread starter Teresa9
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teresa9

Dear friends

I would like to start a prayer and condolence thread for all those who have lost their lives in the Asian Tsunami disaster and for all those who though they have survived are suffering physically, psychologically, emotionally and in their very spirit, for those who are grieving and for those who have lost children and mother’s and father’s.

May God have mercy on them and and on us, may His peace heal their suffering and may His love hold them up in desperate times. May the whole world realise we are global community and a human family in Christ, if one suffers, we all suffer.

I am deeply moved in spirit and my heart is so saddened by the suffering and loss as a result of the Tsunami. My heart, spirit and love is with all those there. I am hoping, as I have seen is happening, that the world is continued in their aid efforts and their prayers for the people there and that they know the world loves them as children of God. It is simply a matter of geography that grace has saved any nation from this disaster, life is fragile, all life is fragile and my heart, love and hope for healing is with those who are suffering most in the world tonight in greif, loss and trauma.

Those children who are left without parents, without a soul to love them, my love is with them tonight and every night

For the dead, By the mercy of God, may perpetual light shine upon them and may they rest in peace. Amen.

Those of the Tsunami disaster, dead and surviving, are forever in my heart and in my prayers

God Bless them and all of us, much love and peace to them and all of us

Teresa

What a wonderful idea Teresa. Seeing the death toll go higher and higher each day is heart wrenching. Ditto on everything you said as I am simply at a loss for words when it comes to this horrific ordeal.

Heavenly Father , we come to you in Jesus Name. We lift up all those who have perished during this tragic event and pray that you will be mercyful to those who did not know you.We pray that by your Spirit you will comfort those families that lost loved ones.We pray Father that you will comfort those who have been injured and are suffering much pain. Send forth your Holy angels that they may minister to the inflicted and bring them healing by the power of your Spirit, and that your love will fill thier hearts.We pray Lord that many will respond to this tragedy and bring help to these people by offering food ,shelter, medicine,and prayer. But most of all Father we pray that because of this tragedy many will come to know your Son Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. For He alone is our refuge,our comforter, and our devine physician. We ask this Father in the name of your Son Jesus Christ ,Amen.

Dear Father in Heaven

I commend to you the kind hearts of Spokenword and Lorrie, whom beyond themselves and their nation saw suffering in humanity. I commend them to you dear Father in love and I offer their hearts and prayers held therein to you.

Their hearts are the heart after your own and I know this from many the hour with you. You Father are the Eternal parent of all and no division lies within, no recourse too late, no word to you left unheard.

Most merciful, most kind, most loving Daddy, Father, Abba, Father, my Father, Father, Father…Father I trust in you, my trust is my word father, my trust is my word and my heart and my surrender…

Father… my heart is yours and you know what is therein…I ask only of my heart …I want to kiss my cross

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Dear Heavenly Father,we ask with humble hearts and hurting hearts to look upon Your beloved Son’s sacrifice and be merciful to all those who lost there lives in this tradgic event.Knowing that You are a Merciful God we also ask that you console the survivors and that their pain be joined to that of Our Lord Jesus for the outrages committed against you The One Triune God every day.I also ask you in this tradgedy to awaken our hearts to suffering,and help us to extend our prayers and our love so we can show the Love of Jesus to a hurting mankind.We ask this in Jesus name,Amen

Dear God, Father in heaven who Christ taught to us to call Abba, we your children beseech thee to have mercy on the souls of those lost to the horrible Tsunami.

May they know peace in the next world and may our prayers be heard for those in need of grace be given it in order for them to pass into your heavenly kingdom.

May the loved ones they left behind feel your peace and presence in their lives as they seek to rebuild a life torn apart in moments.

May those who now struggle in a race against time to bring aid and comfort to the survivors do so with your providence and protection. Give a strong tailwind to the planes enroute, give awareness to the pilots of those planes, give the rescue workers strength as they struggle against the elements, give the doctors and nurses steady hands and clear minds as they do their best to heal.

May those in positions of authority use their authority wisely and bring aid as quickly as possible to those who need it without thought of petty rivalries and desire for personal enrichment.

May we all see this tragedy as a reminder of the shortness of life and the importance of living a life of love and service to You and our neighbor. May we see this tragedy as a reminder that we are all one humanity separated only by artificial boundaries of our own making.

Father, hear our prayers and may Your grace and mercy descend upon Your world.

Amen

40.png
Nichevo:
Dear God, Father in heaven who Christ taught to us to call Abba, we your children beseech thee to have mercy on the souls of those lost to the horrible Tsunami.

May they know peace in the next world and may our prayers be heard for those in need of grace be given it in order for them to pass into your heavenly kingdom.

May the loved ones they left behind feel your peace and presence in their lives as they seek to rebuild a life torn apart in moments.

May those who now struggle in a race against time to bring aid and comfort to the survivors do so with your providence and protection. Give a strong tailwind to the planes enroute, give awareness to the pilots of those planes, give the rescue workers strength as they struggle against the elements, give the doctors and nurses steady hands and clear minds as they do their best to heal.

May those in positions of authority use their authority wisely and bring aid as quickly as possible to those who need it without thought of petty rivalries and desire for personal enrichment.

May we all see this tragedy as a reminder of the shortness of life and the importance of living a life of love and service to You and our neighbor. May we see this tragedy as a reminder that we are all one humanity separated only by artificial boundaries of our own making.

Father, hear our prayers and may Your grace and mercy descend upon Your world.

Amen
Dearst friend

My heart exactly, God go with you and in your prayers.

Mine joined with yours

In the peace of Christ Jesus, forever and ever…Amen

God Bless you and much love and peace to you and those you love now and always

Teresa

I can see that many are very busy chatting away in this CA site.Yet not many find the time to add thier prayers on this thread.Actions speak louder than words. There are threads with thousands of posts. Wheres the love? Im not here to condem,but to make you aware of the facts. Im not saying that you all are not praying for them,it just doesnt show. If I have offended anyone I offer my appoligy now in advance. They will know we are christians by our love. God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back