Conference Suggestions

• Thread starter Thread starter Garret
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Garret

I live in South Dakota and I’m looking for a Catholic conference to attend this summer/fall within a 3-4 state radius. Does anyone have any suggestions or know who would? These can be charismatic, family, etc. As long as they’re Catholic. Have you heard of anything? Thanks!

Hi Garret,

I’m not sure what is on the schedule for this summer, but Creighton University in Omaha has a retreat centre about an hour east of here in Iowa. I’ve attached the link for you, it looks like it would be a great way to get away from it all, quite secluded… but of course that all depends on what type of retreat/conference you are looking for!

creighton.edu/CURC/curc.html

I have also heard that there are good conferences at Stuebenville, but that is in Ohio so would be quite a drive or even a flight.

Hope you find something just right!

I read your posting on line and my question to you is this…

What are you looking for? To say anything opens a whole range of events.

Are you looking for a Singles or Couples /conference retreat?

How far is too far to drive/fly?

Would you be interested in a retreat/seminar?

Would you be interested a retreat in your town or church?

Would you be interested in inviting your friends or do you want to go alone?

Just some questions to better understand what you are looking for.

God Bless,

Davis

Thanks for the questions! Not looking for a retreat this time around. A Conference or seminar(s) with various speakers would be great. Also, there are married couples going, including my spouse and I. Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota are all options. We’d rather not fly. We’re trying to stay within 8-9 hours drive from SoDak…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back