Confirmation

• Thread starter Thread starter kramerbaby
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kramerbaby

What is the best part of being confirmed? I am getting confirmed in December. How does it feel? Please, share your thoughts! Thanks -Kramerbaby

40.png
kramerbaby:
What is the best part of being confirmed? I am getting confirmed in December. How does it feel? Please, share your thoughts! Thanks -Kramerbaby
I too am being confirmed, but sometime in May, I would like to hear how others felt when they recieved the sacrament, now that i kinda know what is actually going on.

My husband was confirmed when he was 10 years old. All he remembers is how hot it was inside the church. I was confirmed as an adult. I felt I finally arrived home.

I was confirmed last spring and it felt awesome. It really felt very exciting. My heart was pounding, and when the bishop put the chrism on my forehead I felt complete. It was awesome. You’ll love it.
Enjoy and have fun.

PS Have you picked a confirmation name yet?

work(name removed by moderator)rogress8:
PS Have you picked a confirmation name yet?
Yes. I am taking the name of Faustina. I am in the process of reading her diary. I find reading it very peaceful. I also pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy every night. Thanks for sharing, True Devotion and Workingprogress. Any one else want to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back