Confused-Curious

• Thread starter Thread starter Marymagdalene2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marymagdalene2

Can any one enlighten me?

After my conversion for several months I would do my evening prays and rosary and sometimes I would be attacked by demons, these events seem to go on for eternity, and theses demons/devils would bash me,dig at me with seemed with claws. Once I even got sucked into a tunnel like atmosphere it was terrifying and even though i was asleep I would be conscious of these ugly devils, through repitition in my prays eg: Hailmary, Our father they would stop with determination they would often taunt me to say hell instead of Heaven, I have not had them for a while. I have learnt not to be afraid I still wondering if they were temptations or raptures or did I have some demonic oppression.
Has any one else had this sort of experiences, please enlightened me.It does not have to be a Catholic view point.
Godbless
Salvation:)

Talk to a priest. Nobody here is competent to assess your situation.

Thank God, it sounds like what ever it was is over. Years ago, before I was Ordained, we had some strange things happen in our house. We had a priest come and do a house blessing and kept a large bible in an open place in our house. The problems quickly went away. Only certain priests have experience with problems such as yours. Every diocese is suppose to have one. Your parish priest should be able to direct you.

May God bless you and protect you from evil,
Deacon Tony SFO

40.png
Marymagdalene2:

After my conversion for several months I would do my evening prays and rosary and sometimes I would be attacked by demons, these events seem to go on for eternity, and theses demons/devils would bash me,dig at me with seemed with claws. Once I even got sucked into a tunnel like atmosphere it was terrifying and even though i was asleep I would be conscious of these ugly devils, through repitition in my prays eg: Hailmary, Our father they would stop with determination they would often taunt me to say hell instead of Heaven, I have not had them for a while. I have learnt not to be afraid I still wondering if they were temptations or raptures or did I have some demonic oppression.
Has any one else had this sort of experiences, please enlightened me.It does not have to be a Catholic view point.
Godbless
Dear friend

You must make an appointment with a Priest without delay and discuss in absolute detail everything that has happened to you, so that he may discern the source of this and the best course of action.

Call upon the name of Jesus and ask Him to bind all evil spirits from you and use Holy Water on yourself and sprinkle some in the room you are in, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit . Have your house blessed if you have not already done so

You will remain in my prayers

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

does anyone in your home or close to you have tarot cards, oujia board, crystals or other occult trappings and books around? is any body in your home or close to you involved in the occult, fortune telling, wicca, kabbalah, astrology, feng shui, i ching, runestones or other new age paraphernalia, books and activities? anyone in your home or close to you into satanic music, cutting or other mutilation, obscene tattoos, or similar activities? perhaps without your being aware of it? anybody in your home or close to you visit websites, possibly using your own computer, dedicated to these activities? get help in ridding your home, family, workplace from these evil influences, then ask the priest to bless your home

40.png
Marymagdalene2:

Godbless
Hi Mary. Our minds are the place satan likes to set up his playground.I think many of us have experienced attacks from the enemy. The closer you come to God the more the enemy attacks.Satan doesnt give up to easyly on christians.He knows your weakness and attacks them.One of satans prime goal is to instill FEAR in you,for this will allow an opening for him to come in. This is why it is critical that you put on Gods Armour [Epeshian 6] every day. You have been given the Armour USE IT. This is why it is so important to know Gods Word and apply it. The sword of the spirit [Gods Word] is a double edged sword and your faith is your shield.Claim the victory for the battle has been won already at the cross. God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back